About the Role
The Site Manager role will require you to use leadership skills and ability to build high performance within a fun and supportive team culture. Successful applicants will ideally have a minimum three years leadership experience, be adaptable to change and be KPI driven.
In addition you will be responsible for managing the ParentsNext program (including 1 staff member) across 3 locations in the Hume Victoria - including Broadmeadows, Craigieburn and Sunbury; and will be primarily responsible for driving the overall performance and compliance of the program, including marketing the program to Stakeholders and attracting additional clients. The Manager will have a caseload requiring, at minimum, quarterly contacts and will also run a Parent Advisory Committee.
This is a full time, ongoing opportunity working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
What we're looking for:
- Qualifications - Minimum Certificate IV in Community/Employment Services/Early Childhood or equivalent;
- A full unrestricted Victorian Drivers licence, with a willingness to travel throughout the region as required;
- At least 12 months of experience in an Employment Services/ Early Childhood / Community Services Management role;
- Proven Business Development and Stakeholder engagement experience;
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of person centered case management and effective experience working with a culturally diverse range of participants, employers and staff;
- Strong knowledge of industry, labour markets and employers;
- Exceptional people management skills in driving and mentoring a site team including a sound understanding of performance management and work health and safety issues;
- Experience successfully leading a team to consistently achieve individual and team KPI's;
- Highly committed to delivering quality customer service;
- Dedicated to driving high compliance amongst the team in relation to Workskil's proven service delivery model and its underpinning processes;
- Ability to work collaboratively with support services, and other internal and external stakeholder to form strong mutually beneficial relationships;
- A quick learner that's eager to develop the industry knowledge through in-house training on the job;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Employment Services or a related service industry; and
- Knowledge of the local labour market and needs of employers (desired).
- Current Victorian Working with Children’s Check.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills; and
- Ability to read, interpret and apply both corporate and operational policy and procedure.
The ability to speak a second language is highly desirable, with particular interest in Arabic and/or Kurdish due to the caseload demands of the region.
Degree qualifications will also be highly regarded.
Workskil Australia is a national not-for-profit and charitable organisation, with over 35 proud years of supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. We do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and community services across New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.
We work hard every day to:
- Meet the labour needs of business and industry through quality recruitment services at no cost.
- Assist businesses with diversifying their workforce.
- Deliver work experience projects to the community.
Our values remain at the heart of everything we do and strive to conduct our business with the highest degree of care, integrity, respect, honesty and service, while demonstrating teamwork and leading by example. We believe that the care, respect and high level of service we give to all of our customers is our key point of difference.
Watch this short video from our staff about what its like to work for us
A competitive salary will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience, and includes Paid Days Off, a vehicle, phone and laptop. As Workskil Australia is a public benevolent institution, we can also offer a portion of the salary through tax effective salary packaging.
In return for your truly valued contribution we will support your ongoing career development and offer a friendly, supportive & innovative environment for you to thrive.
If you're ready to make this opportunity your own
How to Apply
Please visit the careers page on www.workskil.com.au or via the Apply link below. Please combine your cover letter and resume together in one fileready to upload.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
Workskil Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applicants who identify as Indigenous, from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or have a disability.
No Recruitment Agencies Please